Assistant Registrar Job at Oshwal University, Kenya
The Oshwal University Trust is in the process of applying to the Commission for University Education (CUE) to establish the proposed Oshwal University whose main campus will be in Thika, 3km off the Nairobi-Thika super highway along the Thika-Naivasha Road.
As part of the staff development the Oshwal University Trust wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill the following posts:
Assistant Registrar (A & F): Grade OUM 5 (1) Position
Assistant Registrar Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination human resource functions Overseeing of keeping and updating of all staff records Coordinate the maintenance of all administrative issues related to recruitment, employment laws
- Labour relations and collective agreements
- Staff welfare and discipline
Requirements for Assistant Registrar Job
- Must have Masters Degree in Public Administration, Education, Human Resource Management, Planning or in a related field. At least six (6) years experience administrative work, out of which three (3) must have been served at the level of Senior Administrative Assistant or equivalent Must be a registered member of a recognized professional body.
- Must be proficient in computer applications
- Those with CPS Final or postgraduate diploma in a relevant field will have an added
- Applicants should have wider experience in human resource issues in university administration.
How to Apply
- Two (2) copies of applications should be submitted together with a cover letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, gross salary expectation, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
- All applications to be addressed to: The University Project Manager Oshwal University Trust 2nd Avenue Parklands P. O. Box 44691-00100, Nairobi, Kenya So as to reach him not later than Friday 13th May 2016. Applicants are advised to send one soft copy of application documents to [email protected] and request their referees to send their letters of reference to the above address and/or email by the close of business on Friday 13th May 2016. Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.