Driver II Job at Oshwal University, Kenya
The Oshwal University Trust is in the process of applying to the Commission for University Education (CUE) to establish the proposed Oshwal University whose main campus will be in Thika, 3km off the Nairobi-Thika super highway along the Thika-Naivasha Road.
As part of the staff development the Oshwal University Trust wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill the following posts:
Grade OUM 1ONE (1) Position – REF. OU/OUM/08/2016
Driver Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive university vehicles including bus, van and saloon cars Simple Vehicle service and maintenance Generating weekly vehicle performance reports
- Be able to operate in a fleet system
Requirements for Driver Job
- Certificate level training with some degree of specialisation
- 1 to 2 years work experience (entry level) Computer literacy
- Team playing skills
- Must have a Certificate of good conduct.
- Must have a clean valid driving license class BCE with PSV endorsement.
- Must have three (3) years accident-free driver of a PSV vehicle Basic first aid training/ fire fighting certificate and Occupational trade test I or equivalent will have advantage..
- Motor Vehicle mechanics trade test I will be an added advantage
- Have a attended a course in Defensive driving
How to Apply
- Two (2) copies of applications should be submitted together with a cover letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, gross salary expectation, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
- All applications to be addressed to: The University Project Manager Oshwal University Trust 2nd Avenue Parklands P. O. Box 44691-00100, Nairobi, Kenya So as to reach him not later than Friday 13th May 2016. Applicants are advised to send one soft copy of application documents to [email protected] and request their referees to send their letters of reference to the above address and/or email by the close of business on Friday 13th May 2016. Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.