Lecturer Job Vacancies at Oshwal University, Kenya
The Oshwal University Trust is in the process of applying to the Commission for University Education (CUE) to establish the proposed Oshwal University whose main campus will be in Thika, 3km off the Nairobi-Thika super highway along the Thika-Naivasha Road.
As part of the staff development the Oshwal University Trust wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill the following posts:
Grade OUA 4 (2) Positions – REF. OU/OUA/10/2016
School of Business and Economics (SOBE)
Lecturer Job Description in Kenya
- PhD in any of business, human resource management, economics or a related discipline. OR Master’s degree in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized universitywith at least three (3) years teaching experience at university level or in research or in industry; and
- A minimum of 24 publication points, of which at least sixteen (16) should be from refereed journal papers;
- Show evidence of attendance and contribution at learned conferences, seminars or workshops.
- Must be registered with a relevant professional body.
How to Apply
- Two (2) copies of applications should be submitted together with a cover letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, gross salary expectation, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
- All applications to be addressed to: The University Project Manager Oshwal University Trust 2nd Avenue Parklands P. O. Box 44691-00100, Nairobi, Kenya So as to reach him not later than Friday 13th May 2016. Applicants are advised to send one soft copy of application documents to [email protected] and request their referees to send their letters of reference to the above address and/or email by the close of business on Friday 13th May 2016. Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.