P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital provides equal employment opportunities to all candidates regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, political belief, sex, marital status, or age.
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital, one of the leading Mission Hospitals, works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of quality, diverse and sustainable health care services to all while witnessing the Love of Christ. We provide the following services: Ophthalmic, Orthopaedic, Dental, General Medicine and Renal.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the following specialized Nursing positions:-
- Critical Care Nurses
- Perioperative Nurses
- Paediatric Nurses
- Nephrology Nurses
Requirements for the Nursing Job
- Higher National Diploma in respective Nursing area.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya.
Nursing Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective patient care management – Quality care, Leadership and professional practice.
- Effective communication – Reporting and documentation.
- Effective staff development – Mentoring, IDPS, supervision and orientation.
- Effective utilization of resources.
- Patient advocacy.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts and three referees (one of whom should be a spiritual leader) with their contacts. A recommendation letter from the Spiritual Leader is a must. Please quote the job title on the email subject line/envelope.
Applications should be received not later than 12th May 2017.
Qualified candidates should address their applications to:
Chief Executive Officer P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital P.O. Box 45 – 00902 Kikuyu
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.