PAC (Pan Africa Christian) University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the position outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
Job Title: Front Office Assistant
Reporting to the Administration Manager, the Front Office Assistant shall manage the University’s front office desk operations and ensure that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is attained.
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related filed
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position preferable in a University set up;
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to exercise judgment when dealing with problems or issues that may arise
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Office suite
- Understand and adhere to PAC University Statement of Faith.
Key Responsibilities for the Front Office Assistant
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls and also provide relevant information to callers/enquirers;
- Welcome and direct all University Visitors to the correct destinations;
- Handle new or existing student enquiries and direct to the relevant office for further assistance if need be;
- Record keeping of all new walk in enquiries for academic programs and submission to recruitment and admissions office for follow up;
- Ensuring that the University programs fliers and brochures are available for all new enquiries;
- Deal with enquiries from the public and customers;
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization;
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the Administration department;
- Receive and sort mails and deliveries;
- Schedule appointments, maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically;
- Control inventory relevant to the University front desk;
- Ensure the reception area is neat tidy and well maintained at all times, flowers are watered and report any maintenance issues to the Administration office;
- Managing the day-to-day administrative operations of the Front desk;
- Participation in public relations activities during University functions;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction surveys are regularly conducted and provide feedback to the Supervisor as stipulated.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to The HR & Admin Manager, Pan Africa Christian University, on email to [email protected]; not later than Friday, 28th August, 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke