PAC (Pan Africa Christian) University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the positions outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
Job Title: Sales Assistants – EPH
EPH (Evangel Publishing House) is a division of PAC University charged with handling Publications and running of the University Bookshop.
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for promoting and selling the Evangel Publications to buyers and retailers in different Counties of Kenya.
- Diploma in sales & Marketing from a recognized college or University
- A minimum of 1 year experience in sales & marketing.
- Ability to undertake field sales and manage set targets.
- Valid driving license and with ability to ride a motorcycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand and adhere to PAC University Statement of Faith.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae also indicating your expected salary to
The HR & Admin Manager,
Pan Africa Christian University,
on email to [email protected];
not later than 30th May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke