Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Industry: Digital Marketing
Our client, a leading jobsite in Kenya that lists the latest jobs in Kenya with top companies, provides career related advice and short listing services is looking for a Content Writer Intern.
They are looking for a passionate and self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who will help produce engaging, and high quality content for the website and update social media platforms. The person should be a quick learner, creative, flexible and able to handle pressure.
Online Content Writer Internships Responsibilities
- Writing quality interesting, educative and informative articles that meets the editorial standards and audience needs.
- Source and post jobs and articles on the website.
- Sourcing, researching and coming up with creative and original articles plus interviewing various personalities
- Updating social media platforms on a daily basis with interesting and catchy posts.
- Attending events and coming up with stories using various angles
Requirements for the Online Content Writer Internships
- A degree or diploma in Communication, PR, Marketing or English Literature from a reputable University
- Ability to be creative and write original content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Working knowledge of Word Press CMS, SEO and SME
- Ability to manage social media accounts
- Ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Previous experience writing for a website will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Content Writer Internships) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 28th, July 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager,
Corporate staffing Services,
4th Floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands