Finance and Administration Manager
Nairobi, KenyaThe Palladium Group develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries. We are currently seeking a Finance and Administration Manager on an existing DFID-funded family planning (FP) programme.
This will be a permanent position based in Kenya.Primary Responsibilities: The Finance and Administration Manager will develop, implement and fine-tune financial policies and procedures to ensure effective and proper control of all resources for the successful, timely and on-target delivery of project outputs, in close collaboration with the Team Leader and the Senior Operations and Finance Manager.
Essential education and experience
- Advanced degree in finance, accounting, or other related discipline.
- Successively responsible positions in financial management
- 5+ years experience required in managing finances, including for large-scale donor- or government–funded programmes.
- Understanding of DFID, USAID, and/or other donor rules and regulations regarding financial management
- Experience of preparing and undergoing external audit
- Experience of managing payroll, including comprehensive knowledge of Kenyan tax systems
- Excellent written and spoken English is required. Local language capabilities are an advantage.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and ability to think and ability to operate laterally
- Strong results orientation and commitment to accountability and value for money;
- Strong skills in budgeting, and risk management
- Strong personal qualities, including integrity and accountability, commitment to excellence, equality, openness, inclusiveness, and collegiality.
- Kenyan nationals strongly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Please CLICK HERE to submit your CV and a brief covering letter.
Please note that the deadline for the application is 14th August 2015.