Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
- International Development
- Strategy Execution Consulting
- Impact Investment
- Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 counties.
Palladium Group is seeking for a Procurement Assistant to support the Health Policy Plus (HP+) Kenya and East Africa. The person will be responsible for performing procurement activities, including request for quotes, bid analysis, maintenance of procurement database among others. In addition, the person will support field related activities at both national and county level. These responsibilities will require a person with knowledge on procurement and experience with USAID procurement procedures will be an added advantage. The incumbent of this position will report to the Procurement Manager.
This is a full-time position from June 2016 – May 2017 with Possibility of extension.
- Assist with the preparation of procurement documents
- Assist in processing purchase requisitions and ensure clear specifications of goods/services
- Assist Team Leads in filling Goods/Service received Notes before processing of vendor payment.
- Regularly follow up with suppliers to submit outstanding invoices
- Assist in carrying out regular inventory spot checks
- Assist with conducting vendors due diligence process
- Assist with seeking quotes for procurement of goods and services
- Assist with maintenance of various procurement data bases
- Assist with the verification of project expenses prior to processing of payment.
- Participate in the prequalification of suppliers for FGGO Kenya office leading to the development of the procurement database.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Procurement or Supply Chain Management.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years. Knowledge on USAID procurement procedures will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate and especially knowledge in word processing and MS excel.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to plan, handle large volume of work, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here