Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
Project Overview And Role
The Subcontracts Manager will lead the effort to manage USAID subcontract and grant resourcesin the following sectors in Kenya; Agriculture; Power/Clean Energy; Nutrition/WASH; Regional Cross-Border Trade; Youth Activities; and Municipal Finance PPPs.
- Ensures that subcontract management activities are carried out in compliance with USAID and Palladium policies and procedures
- Draft subcontract agreement and grant manual and related program documents
- Conduct due diligence, negotiates agreements and writes negotiationmemorandum
- Develop and implement a tracking system to ensure the timely and correct execution of all agreements
- Maintain communication with recipients to ensure smooth administration of sub instruments
- Prepare documents utilizing Palladium models
- Review recipient reports and documentation for compliance with agreement/sub-agreement terms and conditions
- Liaise with technical teams as required
- Ability to travel internally to conduct due diligence, monitoring and evaluation as required.
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or any other relevant field, or B.A. degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing grants for donor organizations or procurement for a private sector firm; experience managing USAID grants highly preferred
- Impeccable professional record and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Kenyan professionals preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Palladium International career website on thepalladiumgroup.com to apply