Incorporated in 2003, PanAfrica Logistics Ltd deals mainly with clearing and forwarding and inland long haulage of sea freight containers from the port of Mombasa to inland East Africa destinations.
Our head office is located in Mombasa.
PanAfrica Logistics Limited seeks to recruit motivated, dynamic and result oriented individuals to fill the vacant positions listed below.
Customer Service Assistant
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- University Degree preferred.
- Must have a Diploma in Clearing & Forwarding.
- Must have at least 4 years progressive experience in Customs Declaration of inbound goods and general port operations in a busy logistics company.
- Must possess training in Orbus, Simba System and Eastern African Customs & Freight Forwarders Practicing Certificate Course (EACFFPC), or any other relevant training.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Possess initiative, be able to plan and prioritize roles.
- Team player.
- Should have very high level of ethics and integrity.
- Must have good communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Receive declaration/documentation instructions from customers.
- Professionally carry out customs declaration while observing utmost accuracy to avoid customs rejections and punitive measures and co-ordinate processing of customs clearance documentation with port clerks.
- Eliminate delays and customs offenses.
- Constantly liaise with the General Manager and other staff to obtain clear instructions from clients and customs for the applicable H.S. Codes.
- Continuously monitor operations and send customer status reports.
- Due to gender parity within the organization this position is reserved for female candidates.
- Qualified candidates should send their applications including a cover letter complete with a detailed updated CV with three referees.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org subject clearly marked with the respective position and the minimum salary expectation.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications must be received not later than 15th August 2015.
T.S.S Towers, 7th Floor, Nkrumah Road, Mombasa
Phone: +254 (041) 2319715 Fax: +254(041) 2319716