Our client is a supplier of heavy commercial spare parts from Britain and is looking for a customer focused Sales Executive that will be tasked with counter sales and inventory management. The Sales Executive must a good attitude and willing to put the customer fist at all times.
Salary: 50k – 75k
Parts Counter Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Generate quotations as per customer and workshop requests
- Follow up on customer quotations to secure orders
- Sell parts over the counter and over the phone where applicable
- Invoice parts accurately and ensure correct parts are supplied, communicate with customer to collect parts when applicable
- Maintain contact with customer until order completion
- Assist with parts identification, suitability, pricing and availability
- Inform and follow up with customer and supervisor on delivery problems and outstanding orders
- Understand policy on parts returns and ensure necessary approvals obtained from supervisor prior to acceptance and receipt
- Use manual quoting, invoicing and any other control functions if for any reason the system is down. Ensure all documents are then entered into the system when back
- Proper inventory of all the stock at hand
- Parts stacking, picking, and stock taking and counts as required
- Take responsibility for general customer experience and well-being. Additional functions and/or overtime must be carried out where necessary in order to satisfy customer demands as appropriate
- Adhere to company policies and stipulations
- Promote and practice good housekeeping
- Adhere to company health and safety practices at all times
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Able to work with the managers to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising & suggesting appropriate solutions.
Qualifications for the Parts Counter Sales Executive Job
- Degree in a business related field.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Must be fluent in English, customer focused and a team player
- Experience working in an Auto industry with knowledge in heavy commercial spare parts will be an added advantage
- Good time management skills
- Highly accurate in tallying of items and neat in handling of paperwork
- Ability to Maintain high quality standards at all times
- Basic Computer Skills. Experience working with SAGE will be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills and willing to go the extra mile to serve the customer
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Parts Counter Sales Executive) to [email protected] on or before 9th June 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted