PARTS PROCUREMENT OFFICER JOB IN KENYA (JOB REF: MN 7310)
Our client, Toyota Kenya Limited is a leading automobile distributor and service provider in Kenya. They wish to recruit for the position of Parts Procurement Officer to be based at their Nairobi branch.
The jobholder is responsible for placement of parts orders both local and imports, follow-up on deliveries and updating of Procurement KPI reports.
- Accurate and timely daily VOR/SOP order placement
- Accurate creation and branch extension of new part numbers
- Master data update for all VOR/SOP part numbers
- Generate Stock Transfer Orders (STOs) for all VOR/SOP orders
- Coordinate with the clearing agent and parts warehouse for delivery of parts receipts ensuring minimum delays
- Accurate generation of inbound deliveries for parts receipts
- Alternative sourcing of VOR/SOP parts through local approved suppliers or any other requirement
- Daily update of VOR/SOP status, ETA and follow-ups and weekly circulation of the update to all stakeholders
- Timely and accurate costing of parts receipts
- Compile invoices for parts receipts for Insurance and Supplier payment within a receipt month
- Provide accurate Order To Delivery (OTD) reports every end of the month
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through effective complaint handling
- Carry out any other duties assigned
- Must be a University graduate with specialization in Procurement
- Should be between the age of 30-35 years
- Should have at least 1 year experience in procurement
- Should have basic knowledge of International Logistics
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Working knowledge of SAP DBM or SAP WM and EPC is an added advantage
- High integrity level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Toyota Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing or direct delivery of applications to Toyota Kenya is NOT allowed. All applications will only be received and assessed by Manpower Services Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY
- Your application should include an up-to-date CV and a Cover Letter.
- Your current/past gross monthly salary and incentives, if any, should be indicated in your cover letter
- Email your application to [email protected] by 23rd August 2017.