Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a Parts Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for the overall performance and management of parts and direct and coordinate activities concerned with operation and sales of parts. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in a Technical sector.
- Ensure that parts receive and issue procedure is followed by parts team
• Random check with invoice and physical
• Random check on updating of the system
• Ensure the inventory and stock levels are anticipatory yet not in excess.
• Random check on stock count and accuracy
• Ensure full parts consumption before end of life
• Parts Sales & Key Account Management
• Ordering plan of spares preparation and carrying out and ensuring ordering cycle for optimum conditions.
• Ensure that you are up to date with the vendors both international and local
• Maximize profit through effective operation of the parts department
• Ensure all stores personnel and suitably trained and well equipped to perform their duties
• Develop, implement and maintain operational policies and procedures
• Maintain adequate safety, hygiene, security and housekeeping standards throughout the process
- Degree in a relevant field (Technical/business)
• Proficiency in working with a computerized database or document system
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Must have ability to manage own work flow and meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of clients (internal and external).
• Must have ability to work in a rapidly changing and growth oriented environment with regularly changing priorities and developing opportunities.
• Excellent reporting and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Driven, organized and resourceful with ability to prioritize