PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
Operations Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Provide support to Administration Department.
- Oversee the management of office storage spaces.
- Assist in facility Management and equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for the tracking and updating of PATH asset database.
- Responsible for issuing and tracking of pool equipment.
- Ensures adequate supply of computer-related supplies and accessories.
- Follow-up with vendors on equipment that go for warranty checks and repairs.
- Performance Manager for drivers and responsible for allocation of vehicles and driver duties.
- Performance Manager for Operations Assistant.
- Monitor vehicle utilization, maintenance and expenses and generate monthly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of procurement documents as requested.
- Assist in maintaining Administration records, ensuring confidentiality of documents.
- Follow- up on payment of utility bills ensuring they are paid on time.
- Review invoices received from the stationery supplier, courier companies and Taxi Company and forward to Finance for payment.
- Prepare workstations in advance of arrival of new employees and ensure work station is stocked with required supplies.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Operations Assistant Job
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration or a related field.A degree in Business Administration would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role preferably in an NGO.
- Experience working with office procedures, systems and equipment.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interpret and implement policies and guidelines.
- Ability to recognize sensitive areas and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Requires broad cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to PATH career website on path.silkroad.com to apply