Administrative Assistant Job at Pathfinder International
Pathfinder International is seeking a highly motivated talented and hardworking individual to join the Afro Pwani team in Mombasa.
Pathfinder International is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to supporting high quality comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services in Kenya Pathfinder International is the prime contractor for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Afya Pwani program which seeks to improve and increase access and utilization of quality health services in Kenya,through strengthened service delivery and institutional capacity of county health systems in Taita Taveta, Kwale, Mombasa.
KM and Lamu counties respectively Pathfinder International is seeking a highly motivated talented and hardworking individual to join the Afro Pwani team in Mombasa as an Administrative Assistant.
S/he shall be reporting to the Senior Director of Finance & Administration to provide administrative support to the Finance and Administration team for different Pathfinder International supported project activities The role will involve performing daily routine tasks on finance and procurement as key areas.
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- At least a Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent from a recognized University,
- Minimum five years’ administrative support experience in a similar role, preferably with Non-Governmental Organizations (NG0s),
- Prior working experience in procurement and finance will be an added advantage.
- Good planning organizational and administrative skills:
- Results oriented, pays attention to detail and is willing to learn in a fast-paced office environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned, as and when needed
How to Apply
For detailed scope of work please visit http://www.pathfinder.org/about-us/join-our-team/
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV and cover letter detailing current and expected salary, as well as daytime telephone contacts to Pathfinder International at Greenwood Drive. Off Moyne Road. Nyali-Mombasa. Closing date for applications is 22nd June 2017.
Only short “dates will be contacted. Pathfinder International is an equal opportunity employer.