Payroll Accountant Job at Sheer Logic
Sheer logic Management Consultants are seeking to recruit a Payroll Accountant for one of our clients.
Responsibilities for the Payroll Accountant Job
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 600 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis.
Required Qualifications for the Payroll Accountant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any other Finance related field.
- CPA K.
- Three plus years in a Payroll Office performing all payroll functions;
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other not relatives) should be submitted to: [email protected] on or before 28th April 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Payroll Accountant”