with malaria programs outside the PMI focus countries, in planning and implementing IRS programs with the overall goal of reducing the burden of malaria in Africa by enhancing USAID’s ability to implement IRS programs on the ground through cost-effective commodities procurement and logistics systems, access to technical expertise, and implementation of IRS in countries affected by malaria.
The PMI AIRS Project is led by Abt Associates, an international development organization composed of dedicated professionals who provide technical assistance, research, analysis, and practical training services in more than 128 countries.
- Assist in developing a database of all field staff involved in the district spraying
- Compile team member payroll data and other records to ensure the timely and accurate disbursement of payments; calculate wages, and pay adjustments in payroll process.
- Ensuring that the daily work logs are completed and submitted by team leaders and supervisors.
- Obtains and maintains personal information from all county spray teams which is used in administering their pay e.g. ID number, telephone numbers etc.
- Assist in review of the financial data from field stations by verifying the accuracy of information/support documentations and reasonableness of costs.
- Organize the financial document filing system for the counties.
- Provide high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders of the organization
- Maintain strict confidentiality as it relates to all information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Completion of secondary education. Post-secondary qualification at diploma level in a financial administrative or related field required.
- Holders of Bachelor’s degrees and CPA K preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in finance, budget, accounting, administrative services or related area with 1 year experience in the same capacity supporting a donor funded project with strict adherence to financial management policies and procedures.
- Must be computer literate and well conversant of Excel and Ms Word
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets and other accounting software
How to Apply