Receptionist/Office Assistant Job at Pelings
Responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
- Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the practice.
- Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures and make follow-up appointments.
- Be aware of which doctor and nurses are currently on duty and whether they have arrived.
- Receive and make telephone calls as required.
- Advice patients of relevant charges for relevant medical services, show direction to the next station that the client would wish to be served.
- Assist the head of department in review and preparation of the department budget.
- Keep a register of doctors’ who have reported to work against the duty rota
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Certification from a recognized institution-College, KIM, etc
- Recommendation from the last employer
- Experience working in a busy business set up
- Ability to multi-task
- Good Communication & Public Relations skills
- Ability to work under pressure/stressful circumstances
- Experience in use of Computer Application packages;
- Excel, Spreadsheets, Word.
- Experience in using the Smart System in Billing
- Exposure to working in a healthcare facility is an added advantage
How To Apply
IF QUALIFIED KINDLY SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org BY 30TH JULY, 2017. TAKE NOTE WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEE FOR INTERVIEWS