Personal Administrator Job At Safaricom In KenyaÂ
Job Title Personal Administrator
Organization Name Regional Sales & Operations Division
We are pleased to announce the following opportunity in the Directorâ€™s Office within the Regional Sales & Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Personal Administrator Job Purpose
- Reporting to the Director Regional Sales & Operations, the role holder will provide administrative and operational support to the Directorâ€™s Office and general administrative responsibility to the Division.
Personal Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Manage the Directorâ€™s office by responding to inquiries and handling all correspondence both telephone and written directed to the Director.
- Book all meetings for the Director.
- Â Organize and co-ordinate all logistics for Directorâ€™s meetings (both internal & external).
- Â File all documents and correspondence to and from the Directorâ€™s office.
- Â Manage the Directorâ€™s & Divisionâ€™s office stationary budget -making stationary request and ensuring that the Office has sufficient stationary stock levels at all times.
- Â Coordinate the Directorâ€™s travel i.e.issue taxi vouchers, hotel accommodation and air tickets.
- Â Prepare and consolidate the divisional reports e.g. Annual reports, Weekly Management reports and weekly operational reports.
- Â Raise OPEX/CAPEX Purchase Requisitions on Oracle as requested and ensure that they are posted to the correct accounts. Follow-up with Finance and ensure the corresponding PO is received and delivery to the Supplier.
- Follow-up with Financial Accounting Section for payments.
- Â Organize and schedule divisional meetings.
- Â Coordinate events/projects e.g. team-building, etc.
- Â Coordinate the divisional transport& travel I.e. issue taxi vouchers, hotel accommodation, and air tickets.
- Â Coordinate the induction for new staff.
Requirements ForÂ Personal Administrator Jobs
- Relevant University Degree.
- Experience managing projects.
- Administration/PA experience with at least 3 years experience as a Senior Personal Assistant to a Head of Department in blue chip company
Critical competencies for success
- Working knowledge of the purchase requisition process.
- Experience handling local and international travel.
- Proficiency in the use of power point for executive presentations.
- Participation in at least 2 Safaricom projects.
- Ability to motivate and influence a team
- Experience coordinating a team building or departmental event.
- At least 2 years experience as a Senior Personal Assistant to a Head of Department in blue chip company
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â Apply HERE