We are a leading Logistics Company in Kenya with over 15 years’ experience in Africa and have grown over the years to become a leading Logistics expert in East and Central Africa that ensures constant supply of dry or wet cargo within the region.
We place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organization.
The position is based in Nairobi.
Main Purpose of the Job: Provision of high level, confidential administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling of information.
The position also supports the administration function within the organization.
Key summary responsibilities include:-
- Management of the CEOs diary and appointments for timeliness.
- Brief the CEO on his daily schedule, prepare meeting agenda and provide background information for reference.
- Manage CEOs schedule and workload and ensure he is adequately prepared for meetings
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages for the CEO.
- Collect and open all mail addressed to the CEO for action.
- Take type and distribute minutes for all meetings for reference.
- Preparing presentations-preparing papers for meetings,-managing and reviewing filing and office systems for efficiency and effectiveness in communication.
- Draft, type and dispatch the entire CEOs’ correspondence.
- Liaise with external stakeholders for action as directed by the CEO,
- Arrange travel logistics which may include hotel bookings, car rental, flights and provide background information to the CEO before departure,
- Arrange and confirm appointments by maintaining schedules and calendars.
- Communicate on behalf of the CEO as instructed.
- Coordinating company administration duties and staff for streamlined administration.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies/or Certificate in Secretarial Studies with other post Certificate qualifications
- 5 years working experience in similar role. Experience in logistics or Assembly Company will be an added advantage.
- MUST be aged between 25 and 40 years.
- Secretarial background is a MUST.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good typing skills.
- High maturity and confidentiality, professionalism, Integrity & Customer focus
How to Apply
- If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees and MUST indicate your current/last salary on your application) to reach us on or before Sunday 22nd May 2016 by email to: [email protected]
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.