Our client, a leading bakery and pastry shop is looking to fill the position of a Personal Assistant and HR Manager to be based in Nairobi. The ideal candidate should be a dynamic, passionate & hardworking leader who is able to manage all administrative functions. He/she MUST have working experience in labour laws and payroll preparation.
• Provide support to the manager.
• Payroll preparation as well as administrative duties.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Dealing with incoming correspondence.
• Producing documents, reports and presentations.
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management etc.
• Accounts and budgets follow up.
• Must have 4 years and above experience in a similar role.
• Must have a Degree in Business or related field.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate.
• Self-driven and motivated.
• Must have a high level of integrity and honesty.
• Candidates with hospitality industry experience will have an added advantage.
• Must have strong knowledge of the labour laws in Kenya.
• Good written and spoken English.