Job Title: Personal Assistant Reporting: Managing Director.
Objectives: To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical service to the Managing Director
General Administrative Duties
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the Directors emails and preparing correspondence
- Managing the Directors electronic diary, preparing papers for meetings, booking meetings, taking dictation and writing minutes
- Synchronize the Managing Directors diary
- Ensure the Managing Directors schedule is sent for approval
- Send the Managing Director list of tasks accomplished and pending every evening and review with a call the following morning
- Answering calls and handling queries,
- Ensure that all the Managing Directors accounts & expenses are taken care of and up to date
- Commissioning work on the principal’s behalf,
- Filter general information, queries, emails, phone calls and invitations to the Managing Director by redirecting or taking such contact as appropriate.
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries, ensuring booking , availing of the ticket and all necessary travel amenities including vaccination forms and medical checks
- Planning, organizing and managing events on behalf of the Managing Director and/or Company.
- Reviewing all pending communication from managers and staff that needs approval of the Managing Director
- Attending events/meetings as the principal’s representative as and when directed
- Preparing and managing a budget availed by the Managing Director.
- Conducting research on the internet as advised by the Principal on information required
- Writing reports, executive summaries
- Preparing presentations for the Managing Director
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment that is necessary for use by the Managing Director- pens diaries etc
- Ensure that the Managing Director is equipped with information for necessary decisions
- Follow up on projection of needs (fuel, inventory, allowance, transport requirement etc) and call forward requirements.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Conduct analysis of personal accounts , expenditure and expenses as advised by the Managing Director
- Act as the banking agent to the Managing Director’s accounts as and when advised
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in any business course and CPA-K
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a PA to an MD in a busy organization
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 16th March, 2016 at http://goo.gl/T8sryH and indicate the current and expected salary in the CV.