Our client is seeking for a sharp and independent minded individual who is capable of thinking on their feet in a crisis for a Personal Assistant position.
- Preparing correspondence on your boss’s behalf
- Attending meetings on your boss’s behalf
- Taking action points and writing minutes,
- Drafting communications on your boss’s behalf,
- Preparing presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Business management or Public Relations.
- At least 6 Months Experience
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Great leadership skill and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Must flexible to frequent travels
How to Apply
If Qualified Kindly send your CV to [email protected], indicating ‘Personal Assistant’ on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.