Our client is an agricultural supply chain platform operating in East Africa that provides procurement and distribution services. They seek to hire a Personal Assistant.
Purpose of Assignment
Under the direct supervision of the Managing Director, the Personal Assistant will assist the Director in his day to day operations. He/she is supposed to be well versed with computer applications.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Supporting the Directors in carrying out administrative functions
- Preparation of presentations
- Preparation and submission of reports to company board, and stakeholders
- Updating program management systems – Updating deliverables
- Taking minutes during team and board meetings
- Evaluate company wide standard operating procedures with proposed recommendations for improvement
- Generate report on Standard Operating procedures adherence
- Lead the implementation of Environmental and Safety policies and procedures in the company
- Help to prepare agenda for weekly meetings
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Word and Power point
- Highly enumerate
- Independent Thinker
- Impeccable presentation skills
Qualifications for the Personal Assistant Job
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, Social Science, International Relations or a related field.
- Relevant work experience
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.