Our client is one of the leading ethical Clothing Factories in the world producing women wear for export. They strive to reach the highest quality export standard and have manufactured for very well established and celebrated designer. Garments produced by the Company have been worn by Michelle Obama and their work is regularly featured in international publications. They are currently seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the CEO and offer administrative support to the Management team. The ideal candidate Must be smart, organized, highly initiative and not scared to get their hands dirty.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to email and letters.
• Answering and screening calls appropriately.
• Preparing official correspondences on behalf of the CEO.
• Planning, organizing, preparing documents for meeting, attending meetings and taking minutes.
• Organizing complex travel itineraries
• Planning, organizing and managing events
• Preparing presentations and drafting communications for the Directors
• Managing and reviewing filing for the office systems
• Typing documents, sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
• Managing projects, implementing and maintain procedures.
• Liasing with staff, suppliers and clients
- A Degree in a relevant field.
• Must have 3 year of experience as a Personal Assistant
• Must 5 years’ experience handling administrative duties
• Must be proficient in Ms Office
• Good command of both English and Swahili languages
• Must have the ability to multi task
• Good judgment in trouble shooting, problem solving, awareness of own limitations, strong inter-personal skills and internal motivation essential.
• Ability to work under pressure, on tight deadlines and autonomously
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to research, digest, analyses and present material clearly and concisely
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality
• Keen attention to details, honest and reliable