Personal Assistant Job at Kenafric Industries Limited
Reports To: Directors
Area: Kenafric Head Office
Provide full administrative support to the Board of Directors.
Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information, management support; representing the directors to others and coordinating of the senior management with the BOD
Personal Assistant Job Key Accountabilities:
- Provide full administrative support to the Directors;
- Uphold office confidentiality, judge situations that require discretion and act confidentially even when not specifically directed.
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of the Directors including drafts of general replies;
- Efficiently arranging and managing logistics related to the Director’s travel and accommodation and ensure documentation of payment of the same;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for the BOD
- Plan, organize and manage corporate, internal and external, formal and informal events: conferences, meetings, workshops, launches that meet
- standards and well within recommended budget keeping up to date with all new activities/events;
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- To establish and maintain good relations with stakeholders and deal confidently and competently with their matters;
- Preparing meeting requirements, taking minutes and following up on actions;
- Manage activities and initiatives designed to build on the Directors brand;
- Handle telephone calls, inquiries and/or transfer calls to the appropriate party, respond to mail and inquiries on own initiative and follow up on same to some satisfactory conclusion.
- Manage routine and sometimes complex administrative processes for the Directors and expatriates: expatriate work permit renewals, accommodations and housing, driving license endorsement, relocation etc and the relevant follow up.
- Prepare documentation for new ventures and acquisitions.
- Supervise Senior drivers, messengers, cleaners, Kitchen staff and Receptionists
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the Directors.
Competencies, Required Skills & Personal Attributes
- The desire, energy, and confidence to achieve and get results.
- Is a self-starter, Can be relied upon to get the job done.
- Is a consistently high performer, Will go the “extra mile” when the job requires it, within recognised limits.
- Will persist when problems arise to try to resolve issues.
- Shows a realistic confidence in own abilities.
- Ability to remain composed under pressure and manage own emotions when placed in difficult and distressing situations.
- Is able to converse with others, articulate different points of view and present information and ideas. Ability to liaise and build working relationships with key groups both within and external ‘.
- Is computer literate and comfortable using a range of technology to facilitate work.
- The ability to balance priorities and work on multiple tasks, getting work done in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction.
- Application of Guidelines & Decision Making Authority.
- Professional and proactive approach to work;
- Ability to deal with issues with integrity, confidentiality and to use own initiative;
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills with staff and stakeholders;
- Excellent telephone and office etiquette;
- Ability to organize complex events, multi- task and work under pressure;
- A team player with and interpersonal skill
- Uphold Company Image.
- Decision Making: Through the BOD
Qualifications, Experience & Skills for Personal Assistant Job
- Minimum Qualifications: Diploma or a degree in the relevant field.
- Minimum Experience: Over 2 years
- Skills: Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Purchasing Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application letter and cv quoting the job title on the email subject (personal assistant) to [email protected] by 12th September 2016.