A well established manufacturing company dealing with personal hygiene products is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant for the Executive Director.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented and a multi-tasker who can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The person will maintain executive schedules, organize and attend meetings, make travel arrangements and record minutes.
Role Summary: Reporting directly to the Director, the PA has a track record of providing high quality executive level support to senior staff in a fast moving and dynamic office environment.
Attentive and well organized, the PA works closely with the Director and is the primary point of contact for all external and internal stakeholders.
Skills Required for the job: The PA will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple priorities at ago.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Director’s corporate calendar/email account and personal calendar/email account; including heavy coordination of meetings, urgent company matters, priorities and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings;
- Plan all meetings and manage all travel arrangements and itineraries (including air, hotel, car, special accommodations)
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Perform administrative tasks including answering phones, outbound calls, compiling reports, preparing PowerPoint presentations, conducting research, assisting with special projects, distributing mail, conducting appropriate follow up, and other duties
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Evaluate and coordinate timely communication in response to requests, issues, questions, problems and other correspondence needs
- Organize and document all information needed for successful daily operations and tasks
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings; producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Taking on some of the Director’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the Managing Director and responsible for the execution of secretarial duties
- Management and organisation of Managing Director’s office.
Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Management e.g. PR & Communication or related field and post graduate qualifications in Secretarial studies , customer care or Front Office Operations or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in acting as a personal assistant at a senior level.
- Excellent demonstrable IT skills including in the use of databases, MS Office suite and for the use of information management
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Flexible and adaptable
- Work with minimum supervision
- Must be between the age 25-35
- Very well groomed and presentable
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV and quote your current and expected salary to [email protected] before 30th of September 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All CVs must be accompanied by passport size photos as an attachment.
This role is a priority.
Those who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage.