Personal Assistant Job at Commercial Bank Of Africa
Department: Corporate Banking
Reports To: General Manager Corporate Business
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the General Manager to ensure smooth operations within the General Manager’s Office. Monitoring visitors and calls. Co-ordinating external/internal appointments and meetings for the General Manager. Keeping an up-to-date filing system
Personal Assistant Job Key Responsibilities
- Quality of administrative support to the General Manager’s office.
- Quality of call management and customer service.
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform the tasks of personal assistant.
- Consistency in adherence to and application of established policies, process and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
- Technical skills to effectively perform personal assistant activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Performance Management to optimize own productivity
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
Qualifications & Experience for Personal Assistant Job
- University degree – Upper Second or GPA 3.0.
- Formal training and practical experience in use of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Diploma level qualification in business management would be added advantage.
How to Apply
Click here to apply