Vacancy: Personal Assistant
Job Ref: WH/PA/1
About our client: Our client operates a family run 5* boutique hotel in Karen, Nairobi.
The hotel has been solely run by the family since inception.
They are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Directors to coordinate communications between the Directors Office and the team and to manage and coordinate special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reading, monitoring and responding to email and letters
- Answering and screening calls appropriately
- Preparing official correspondence on behalf of the Directors
- Managing the Directorâ€™s electronic diary
- Planning, organising, preparing documents for meetings, attending meetings and taking minutes
- Organising complex travel itineraries
- Planning, organising and managing events
- Preparing presentations and drafting communications for the Directors
- Managing and reviewing filing for the office systems
- Preparing updates for intranet, typing documents, sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment, managing projects, implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Being involved in decision-making processes
- Delegating work where required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualification in Administration
- Diploma in business or law, experience in property management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and to work on your own initiative
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail, honesty and reliability
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Ability to work with more than 1 Director
- Ability to deal with situations in the absence of the Directors
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â
- To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
- Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
- All documentation is to be emailed to [email protected], quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
- ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted