Personal Assistant to The CEO & Communications Officer Job at SMEP Microfinance Bank
SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited, a Christian based bank regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Personal Assistant to The CEO & Communications Officer
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will provide high quality executive support to the CEO and proactively manage and facilitate the workflow process in the CEOs’ office.
- The job holder will also manage external communication in the Bank and collaborate with others in the Bank to achieve brand consistency, coordination of messages, and the highest standards for external communications.
Personal Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and managing corporate meetings and events
- Organizing the CEOs’ meetings with various stakeholders and designing and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the CEO
- Carry out specific projects, research and administration as required by the CEO
- Liaising with clients and other stake holders competently, on behalf of the CEO
- Preparing correspondence for official communication by the CEO
- Coordinating Bank-wide design, message, and content generation, including electronic and print communications for the Bank
- Coordinate event photography, activities for use in publications.
- Assist in coordination of media events including press conferences, radio and television segments.
Qualifications for Personal Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication/Public Relations or Business administration with major in marketing or communications or a related field is required
- Knowledge and understanding of media including social media and experience in using digital platforms
- Minimum experience of 3years in Public Relations/ Communications & Marketing
- Experience serving senior executives specifically in the financial sector will be an added advantage
- Advanced ICT skills
Key Qualities & Competencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with an eye for detail
- Confident, decisive, efficient and proactive in their approach
- People person who is adaptable to change and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- The ability to exercise a high-level of tact, discretion in relation to sensitive and confidential matters.
- Willing to travel at short notice
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Applicants must be committed to Christian values with a passion to serve
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
- Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” HERE, and send their filled applications to [email protected] on or before Wednesday, 3rd August, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.