Personal Driver – Runda, NairobiOur client is looking to recruit a Personal Driver. The ideal candidate should live within Runda or its neighbouring areas.
- Driving the MD to appointments and functions during the working day and after hours as necessary.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of designated vehicles and informing the MD when work needs to be carried out.
- Carry out weekly vehicle checks on designated vehicles.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the MD.
- Ensure the safety of passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
- Perform daily pre- and post-trip company vehicle inspections.
- Maintained insurances, regulations, and record of service current.
- Provide shortest distance routes through interactive use of GPS navigational systems.
- Minimum of secondary school leaving certificate.
- Must have a clean and valid driving license.
- Must live within Runda or the neighbouring areas.
- Must have 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies.
- Conversant with the road network and traffic regulations of Kenya.
- Skills in minor vehicle repairs.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on experienceDeadline: 31st March 2016
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/1W8raQI
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.