Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector. They seek to hire a dedicated Personal Driver to the MD.
Personal Driver Job Responsibilities
- To drive the MD to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the MD to events, and selected meetings
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
Qualifications for the Personal Driver Job
- A Diploma in any field
- 3 – 4 years’ experience as personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi including Kiambu Road
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Males preferred
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Personal Driver) to [email protected] before Friday 14th March, 2017.