Our client a manufacturing firm is seeking to recruit a dynamic, presentable, well spoken and organized Personal Secretary to manage all secretarial and administrative functions to the Managing Directors Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the management.
- Take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Take minutes of meetings accurately, using short-hand when required and type these into a formal document as and when required;
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting Directors visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments in a pro-active and efficient manner.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing email, faxes, memos and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Printing, photocopying, binding documents.
- Managing all confidential documents for the Managements office.
- Ordering stationary and other supplies for the Directors office.
- Organize the email filing systems of the Directors and file appropriately;
- Organize the soft-filing systems of the Directors and file appropriately;
- Organize the hard filing systems of the Directors and file appropriately;
- Organize the standard travel requirements of the Directors and plan their itinerary in advance, saving as much time and expenditure as possible;
- Organize the diaries of the Directors based on all information from emails, meeting requests, memos, travel itineraries, etc in a user-friendly (i.e. by the Directors) format;
- Any other duties assigned by the Director.
- Relevant Experience in Finance & strategic management
- Degree/Masters in Business related course
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience within a personal secretarial function
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (extensive understanding of PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent English language and grammar skills – written and verbal;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
- Foreign language would be added advantage
How to Apply
- Qualified candidate should urgently send their c.vs to: [email protected]