Our client a petrol station dealer is looking to hire a pump attendant with no prior experience required training for the position will be offered.
- Run fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to particular levels
- Charge purchases through cash, debit or credit cards and give customers with receipts
- Sell ready food, groceries, and vehicle related items
- Carry out minor repairs and maintenance of vehicles
- Wash windshields and check fluid levels and air pressure
- Replace tires, light bulbs and windshield-wiper blades
- Grease and oil vehicles or particular parts of automobiles
- Prepare day by day reports of fuel, oil, and other sales
- Order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods
- Sanitize parking areas, offices, restrooms, and tools, and remove garbage
- Maintain customer records and follow up occasionally
- KCSE certificate scoring C- and above.
- Certificate of good conduct from the CID
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to a tight schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- NYS discharge an added advantage
How to Apply
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (PUMP ATTENDANT PERSONNEL) to [email protected] or [email protected] stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.