A leading petroleum solutions company is looking for a Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician who must be approved/licensed by Weight and Measure Office
Type: Full Time
Salary: KES. 25,000 to 35,000
Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician Job Responsibilities
- Install systems in line with the Company’s quality standards and tests equipment
- Installation of Petrol stations fuel pumps
- Installation of flexible underground piping system
- Ensure preventive maintenance completed in line with company’s quality standards, in timely manner
- Report back to Sales Manager – Petroleum any customer complaints identified in the field
- Carry out maintenance of Petrol pumps, service station electrical equipment and underground piping.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Responsible for, and makes recommendations to, fulfill departmental quality, safety, quantity and teamwork requirements
Qualifications For Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician Job
- Technical Diploma/Degree/ Certificate (Electrical) from reputed institute.
- Must have worked in petroleum industry
- Must be registered/approved by Weight and Measures Office
- Ability to identify potential and existing problems
- Knowledgeable on Petroleum Rules and Safety regulations
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined and able to work in team.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before close of business 15th August 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.