Position: Petty Cashier
Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Daily petty cash requisition and issuance
- Posting of all the petty cash issued to the ledgers.
- Ensuring accounts documents are properly filled.
- Raising cheques for client payment on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all the refund cheques are raised for the company and posted in the system.
- Raising cheques for minor expenses e.g. Car hire, office expenses etc
- Capturing all the client payment via cheques in the system.
- Payment of clients on daily basis either by cash or Mpesa.
- Any other work assigned to you by your seniors.
- Petty cash reconciliation both excel and from the system.
- Summary of unpaid clients if any
- The following day petty cash requisition.
- Consolidated summary of unpaid customers/clients for the week.
- Costs summary for the week.
- Monthly cost summary
- Accurate and timely posting of cash and other receipts in the ledger
- Timeliness in giving out the reports.
- No of reconciling items in the petty cash reconciliation
- Amount of cash pending to be accounted for.
- Accurate reconciliations
- Team work
- Customer service both internal and external
Skills, Interest and Qualifications:
- At Least 2 hands-on experience with at least 1 year in management
- A motivated team player
- Experienced in petty cashiering for at least 1 year
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Proper planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
- Honesty and respect for confidential information.
Education and Qualification
- At least CPA 3 Holder
- KCPE grade B
- Member of a professional body
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application and CV quoting the job title on the email Human Resource Officer) to [email protected] before COB Friday 9th December, 2016.
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.