Job Title: Office Messenger / Motor Bike Rider
Employment Type: Full time
- Determine destinations by referring to addresses on packages and documents
- Ensure that packages or messages are delivered in a time efficient manner
- Handle packages and documents with care
- Reconcile packages at recipient’s location
- Ensure the highest degree of security
- Ensure recipient’s sign in the delivery book after receiving
- Maintain records of daily visits in the log book
- Sort deliverable items in accordance to delivery route in order to ensure maximum efficiency
- Plan efficient routes prior to setting out on a delivery mission
- Use telephones to deliver verbal messages
- Collecting the mail from post office
- Taking mail to the post office as and when necessary.
- As directed, be responsible for the maintenance of designated motorbike
- Carry out weekly vehicle checks on the motorbike.
- Do official banking as required, cashing cheques and making payments at the bank
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management
- Must have a successfully completed K.C.S.E.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a driver and a motorbike rider.
- Must have both vehicle and motorbike license.
- Must speak and write English fluently.
- Must have great knowledge of Nairobi roads.
- A valid Certificate of Good conduct
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] by COB Tuesday 11th August 2015.