Pharmaceutical and Procurement Officer
If you are naturally entrepreneurial and are a pharmaceutical technologist with procurement experience who loves working with people, creating an impact in health and selling life-saving products, this is the job for you.
Please Note: To be qualified for this position you must be registered at the Pharmacy and Poisons Board (please include your registration number in your CV) and have your pharmaceutical license available for use.
• Manage the procurement of medicines and other health items for the organization , including:
1. Strategic supply chain relationship management and procurement processing to ensure the organization gets the best product costs and quality
2. Management of pharmaceutical products including supporting procurement planning, keeping branches 100% in stock and conducting quality checks
3. Supporting identification of new or improved health products.
• Provide technical support and training in dispensing, handling and management of drugs and pharmaceuticals to the organization branch staff.
• Ensure all the organization’s premises comply with PPB licensing requirements and manage the registration process with the PPB.
• Manage the HQ medicine warehouse and ensure that all protocols pertaining to; storage, labeling, tracking, recall and recording.
• Coordinate the testing of all Kenyan and Ugandan pharmaceuticals through a local laboratory.
• Represent the organization in pharmaceutical forums as required.
• Certificate in Pharmaceutical Technology required (NOTE: must be registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board and have your license available for use).
• Has worked under supervision of another qualified superintendent (pharmacist or pharmaceutical technologist) for at least six years
• At least 3 years of procurement experience (medicine or otherwise)
• Excellent supplier management, negotiating and influencing skills
• Strong computer literacy, particularly with Excel and data analysis
• Business training added advantage
• Team player with drive for results.
• Ability and willingness to work in the field as needed.
• Ability to test new innovations and learn fast..
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Compensation: An attractive salary package is offered, plus health insurance and the opportunity to enter an exciting career path within a fast and growing mission driven team.
How to Apply
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.lincolneducationservices.com/pharmaceutical-and-procurement-officer/
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.