Duties & Responsibilities for the Technician Job
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
Pharmaceutical Technician Qualifications
- Diploma in Pharmacy and already licensed;
- At least 0 – 2 yrs. Working experience.
How to Apply
Send your CVs to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]