Pharmaceutical Technologist Job at Rangechem Pharmaceuticals
We are a legally established pharmaceutical company that imports quality pharmaceutical products, wholesales and distributes branded products as generics and surgicals. We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Pharmaceutical Technologist to join our team.
Pharmaceutical Technologist Job Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Arrange drugs in the required manner
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, hospitals and other institutions
- Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board
- Degree/ Diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- Original Professional and academic certificates with up to date license
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Strong negotiation and customer care skills
How to Apply
- Applicants to send their CVs to [email protected] with title Job Application