Pharmaceutical Technologists Job At Tom Mboya University College
Tom Mboya University College (TMUC) was gazette on April 16th, 2016 as a constituent College of Maseno University (MSU).
In pursuit of its mission and mandate, the University College wishes to invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the positions indicated below:
GRADE 7/8 TMUC/ADM/014/16
Qualifications For Pharmaceutical Technologists Job
- The ideal candidate should have a diploma in Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. In addition, the applicant must:
- At least three (3) years relevant work experience
- Dispensing and compounding Medicine.
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to drugs issued to patients.
- Advise on stock level.
- Proper maintenance of records in bin cards and registers.
- Registered with Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
Terms Of Service
The terms for the above positions include an attractive remuneration package which includes a generous medical scheme, house allowance and commuting allowance.
Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor, Professor positions employment will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
Tutorial Fellow’s position employment will be on a two (2) years contract terms renewable once.
How to Apply
- Application Mode
- Applicants should send Ten (10) copies of applications together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials to the address below. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on the envelop
- Applicants are advised to request their referees to write letters of reference directly to the address below to be received by the deadline date. A soft copy (one running pdf file) of the applicant must also be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
- All applications to be addressed to:
- The Principal Tom Mboya University College P. O. BOX 199-40300 HOMA-BAY so as to reach not later than Friday 28th September, 2016. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.