Physician Job At Kenyatta University
Qualifications For Physician Job
- Masters Degree in Internal Medicine from a recognized university.
- Specialist recognition certificate in Internal Medicine.
- At least two (2) years relevant post-qualification work experience in a busy and demanding out-patient/in-patient hospital set up.
- Registered by Kenya Medical and Dentist Practitioners Board
- Specialist recognition License in respective discipline.
- Current Medical practice License and Retention Certificate.
- Be eligible for admission rights in various hospitals in Nairobi and its environs.
- Willing to provide clinical orientations to medical students when need arises.
- Team player, willing to work long hours and attend to emergencies.
- Current Certification in Advance Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support and Basic Life Support (ACLS, ATLS and BL
How to Apply
Applicants and Referees should write directly to the undersigned: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, 19th July 2016. Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.