An international Facilities & Property Management Company is looming to fill a position of a Plant Facilities Manager based in Athi River, Kenya. The successful candidate MUST have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing plant. He/ she would be required to demonstrate ability to work in technical and soft services account level support.
- Supervise the daily execution of account level technical services support.
• Responsible for managing catering, housekeeping and soft services support.
• Ability to offer 24 hours operational support.
• Ensure delivery of services with a high level of contract management, customer satisfaction and identify opportunities to expand the scope.
• Oversee the Company employees and vendor relationship.
• Management & maintenance of the client’s critical M&E equipment’s.
- Must have a university degree in Engineering.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the manufacturing environment.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to handle budget and financial statement.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have effective report writing skills.
• Ability to resolve issues and problems in existing systems and processes.
• Must have advanced technical & operational practices.
• Manage at least 3 team members i.e. lead, schedules, allocate and monitor work.
• Manage 3rd party suppliers.