Plant Maintenance Engineer Jobs at Statpack Kenya.
Purpose of the Job:
To ensure continuous running of machinery and equipment, organizing routine maintenance procedures and carrying out repairs in production or any other assigned job.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Increase machines uptime and reliability by continuously improving Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) – conducting root cause analysis on breakdowns and coming up with corrective and preventive actions.
- Planning and execution of routine preventive maintenance
- Implement TPM in conjunction with production team – guide machine crew on Autonomous maintenance
- Support production department to deliver quality products to the customer On Time and In Full
- Maintenance of auxiliary equipments e.g. compressors, forklifts and generators
- Ensure statutory requirements and obligations e.g. inspection of compressed air receivers is done on time
- Responding immediately to machine/equipment breakdowns.
- Installation of new machinery in the plant.
- Keeping plant manager informed of progress and when major services are due.
- Upskilling of maintenance and production crews
- Finding and fixing electrical faults on plant and entire company.
- Actively participate in Gemba Kaizen and ISO 9001 management systems and continuously improve the welfare of the company.
- To ensure health and safety measures are carried out at all time.
- Protecting and safeguarding company property.
- Attending to any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
Long working hours and working during the public holidays and Saturdays if asked to.
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in maintenance systems, Kaizen and TPM
- Good practical and technical skills
- Communication skills
- An understanding of engineering principles
- The ability to work quickly and under pressure
- The ability to manage a varied workload
- Good problem-solving skills
- The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team
How to Apply
Send your C.V to Statpack Kenya via [email protected] not later than 12th October 2016