Credit Manager Jobs At Post Bank In Kenya
Manager Credit PB4
- Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, the Manager Credit will establish a credit department whose role will be to manage the entire credit function to enhance the business growth and profitability of the Bank. This will among other credit roles entail setting up a system that will help in appraising loans, approvals, disbursements, loan repayments and debt management.
Credit Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Review the credit policy for adequacy and operationalize the same
- Review the credit system for adequacy and make recommendations as necessary
- Document credit risks and mitigation strategies ensuring strong internal controls
- Profiling existing customers for potential cross selling of credit per policy
- Develop and implement the Bank’s credit strategy.
- Ensure that customers’ financing needs are addressed appropriately and profitably through suitable credit products.
- Ensure compliance with Central Bank Prudential guidelines and other relevant regulations.
- Spearhead fund raising initiatives from strategic partners for on lending.
- Ensure a healthy loan book is maintained and managed as per the Central Bank’s prudential guidelines.
- Manage, lead and develop staff in the credit department.
Qualifications For Credit Manager Jobs In Kenya
- A Bachelors Degree in a Business or Finance related field.
- A Masters Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at a middle to senior level credit function preferably within a bank or financial institution.
- Financial/credit risk and analysis training and other relevant credit training at an advanced level.
- Experience in and understanding of credit processes, lending and customer care.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Banking
- Act and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) clearing procedures and prudential guidelines.
- Good understanding of credit policies & procedures.
- In-depth understanding of business environment and financial markets.
- Ability to handle pressure, conflicting priorities and manage a dynamic business environment.
- Strong planning skills
- Strong negotiation/ selling skills
- IT skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Business development skills
- Strong management and leadership ability
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity.
- Should demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity when dealing with internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply