Network Admin Jobs At Post Bank In Kenya
Network & POS Administrator (PB 6.1)
- Point of Sale (POS) maintenance and ensuring reliable and high network availability
Network Admin Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Ensure availability of Banks online services through provision of reliable and secure redundant systems.
- Monitor Banks data network to optimize on bandwidth usage and resolving network outages.
- Liaise with data & telecommunications service providers on availability of services and their deployment.
- Implement VOIP in the banks online branches.
- Manage network system updates.
- Management of Installations and configuration and upgrade of POS Terminals.
- Support and Monitoring the Bank’s POS and ATM to ensure uptime.
Qualifications For Network Admin Jobs In Kenya
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Professional qualification on CCNA, CCNP, Cyberoam or related fields
- At least three years’ experience in a busy ICT environment.
- Communications Skills
- Analytical & Research Skills
- Project management
- Result Oriented
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply