PowerPoint Systems East Africa is a leading provider in power controls and renewable energy solutions with a mission of designing, supplying and installing sustainable energy solutions through continuous innovation by striving to make our products available to all.
Technical Sales Engineer
General Purpose: To use their technical knowledge along with the sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products and services in line with the company’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting and being part of a Sales Team working out design parameters, costing, etc. on the electrical part of power generation side of the business.
- Designing, Costing and managing the projects within the budgets etc.
- Develop working relations with Key customers.
- Sourcing for new business accounts, and preparing of quotations to clients specifications.
- To take the ownership of the assignments.
- To liaise effectively with Sales, Technical and Finance Departments in their functions in line with his duties.
- Engineering graduate in electrical engineering from reputed university/institute.
- Diploma in Electrical engineering with at-least 3 years experience in the same field
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office – Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point etc
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in corporate sales
- Excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Able to competently provide technical product demonstrations and training on our solutions.
- Will be instrumental in communicating product direction, sales collateral, and presentations to the marketplace.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reporting To: Head of Sales
Closing Date: until filled
Powerpoint Systems East Africa is a leading provider in power controls and renewable energy solutions with a mission of designing, supplying and installing sustainable energy solutions through continuous innovation by striving to make our products available to all.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for the drive and expansion of commercial and utilities’ sales for the company, while identifying new customers and keeping a keen eye on existing ones to identify possible business opportunities.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in the sales and marketing industry, of which one must be from a renewable energy industry (Solar Industry).
- Negotiation and follow-up of business
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage and increasing revenue for the company.
- Actively contribute to the design and development of the company’s sales plan and its implementation.
- Provide professional service to the company’s existing and new customers.
- Manage the entire selling process from forecasting to close of business and payment collection.
- Maintaining communication to manage the customer’s expectations in relation to their orders and shipment.
- Maintaining close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs regarding technical, logistics and marketing support, so as to strategize to meet those needs.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Self driven and result oriented individual
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good planning and organization skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma from a well reputed college
- Relevant sales experience preferably from a renewable energy sector
- Proven track record of exemplary sales performance
How to Apply
If you believe you are up to the challenge and hold the necessary qualifications and experience. Kindly send your applications to [email protected]