Our client is a leading supplier of high quality industrial safety equipment and solutions. They are looking to hire an experienced and aggressive Sales Executive to drive sales and grow the business.
Salary: 30K + Commissions
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive Job
- Manage an extensive portfolio of existing key accounts across the construction, industrial, and manufacturing markets.
- Driving sales through key account management and new business development
- Maintain high standards of personal service to industry and to cater for increasing demand
- Providing exceptional service to customers
- Marketing company’s product across different companies
- Meeting KPI’s and working towards sales targets
- Source and make initial contact with potential customers, travel to their locations and close sales
- Work hand in hand with the rest of the sales team in ensuring that targets are met
- Creating sales strategies and implementing the same to build a customer base
- Taking and delivering customers’ orders
Sales Executive Job Qualifications
- A degree in a business related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Business to Business sales.
- Experience in tendering process
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Sales driven
- Extensive product knowledge in the Safety Solutions/equipment Industry
- Clean Driving License
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (PPE -Sales Executive) to [email protected] before 23rd January 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.