Our client is a leading Public Relations consultancy firm. They seek to hire a young, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to fill in the role of a Junior PR Account Executive.
Level: Temporary (6months contract)
Responsibilities for the PR Account Executive Job
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Liaise on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
- Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
promote news stories and features to the media, analyze and evaluate media coverage
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
- Update content on the company’s website
PR Account Executive Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication/PR or any related field of study
- At least 2 years industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent English writing skills
- Strong media relations skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( PR Account Executive) to [email protected] before Monday 5th June 2017 Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.